Thursday, September 1, 2022

Blue Skies

It's been a long time since I've danced in front of my mirror. And damn, does it feel good. 


I just wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone who helped me through the rainiest period of my life. There were times that I had trouble being strong and continuing on, but I did. I am so thrilled to have come back to myself, to be feeling happy again, and to finally reach Blue Skies and you all helped me get there.

To my family and friends: thank you for being there when I crumbled and helping me piece myself back together enough to forge on.

To my coworkers of my old job: thank you for being the reason I kept showing up. I couldn't have survived the days without you. You all are amazing!

To the coworkers of my part-time job: thank you for reminding me what a healthy work environment felt like. You all made our workplace my happy place, and I appreciate and adore each one of you!

Here's to the future, people! I have so much excitement in me about all the positive changes happening in my life  that I don't know what to do with myself!!! I am so grateful to have such an amazing support system through you all! Much love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secondhand Trauma

I hate you. Truly. I hate what you've done to me.  I detest you, even though I know you are formless and faultless. You are simply exper...