Friday, April 15, 2022

Ramble

I find it funny how I hate my full time job so much that I look forward to going home, but the minute I have a day off with nothing to do, I am immensely bored and miss working my part time job  (I took this weekend off because of Easter plans).  Maybe I really am an ambivert, just slightly more on the introvert side. 

On a slightly unrelated note, I am ready to be and do what makes me happy again. I am ready to change my path so that I can look back on it with pride, not painful indifference. I want to be proud of how happy I've become, not just trying to survive.

That's all. Peace out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Secondhand Trauma

I hate you. Truly. I hate what you've done to me.  I detest you, even though I know you are formless and faultless. You are simply exper...